Health authorities all over the world have defined levels of nutrition and energy intake which are essential to staying healthy. Very few of us can follow a strict robust eating regime, given the type of lifestyle, social obligations we live under. But we can always find smarter ways to achieve our health targets efficiently. One such innovative and exciting way is juicing. It has evolved as a new trend among health aspirants. New age juicers are super easy and convenient to use, so what are you waiting for? You can find best juicer reviews online and which can help making a choice based on which fits your budget and requirement. You can also try some excellent juice recipes available on www.fitday.com as well.
Instead of generalizing the benefits which you derive from drinking fresh juices regularly, let us understand some specific contributions it makes in attaining sound health.
• It helps lower blood cholesterol levels: High cholesterol is one of the most commonly faced ailments world over. But with the right eating habits, it can be controlled tremendously. While cutting down on fatty and oil stuff from your diet helps, natural juices of vegetables like capsicum, green leafy veggies, cucumber, ginger, lemon and many more can help lower the cholesterol levels. By getting exciting ideas on combining these veggies, you can make the process much more enjoyable.
• Blood sugar level is controlled: The percentage of people who have diabetes has increased drastically in recent years. The main reason behind it is the opening of fast food joints and people indulging in having sweets and baked stuff with added artificial sugar. Juices made from combinations of veggies like broccoli, ginger, spinach, onion and acidic fruits like pomegranates, lemon oranges help minimize the blood sugar level. Vegetables and fruits are high in fiber are especially a good choice because it slows down the process of release of fructose in blood.
• Rejuvenate the skin: You can notice the instant effect of your food habits on your skin. People who eat a lot of oily, spicy and fatty stuff are more prone to developing acne because of excess oil secretion as well as indigestion. Juices offer a perfect balance of nutrition and hydration to our skin. The essential mineral and vitamins which we absorb through natural extracts give a beautiful radiance to the skin, and the water keeps the skin hydrated which enhances the youthfulness and smoothness. A healthier option than applying layers of makeup to hide up the scars.
• Improves physical and athletic performance: High energy levels and spontaneity are two prerequisites for a successful athletic performance. While green leafy vegetables give an appropriate energy boost through the minerals and vitamins, beetroot increase the oxygen level in blood and enhances blood circulation in the muscles, which gives them the strength and spontaneity while running. Therefore, beetroot juice is gaining popularity in sports fraternity.
• Detoxification of the body: With the hectic lifestyle, toxins accumulate within our body due to the sedentary lifestyle., unhealthy eating habits and the polluted air we inhale. Nutrients in vegetables and fruits can flush out these toxins naturally in a faster way. Therefore, fresh juices should regularly be taken without fail for a healthier life.